Thursday 18 April 2013

A Reflection Of My Colleagues and Myself.

This is a personal reflection of my classmates comments and their blogs..

This process was very interesting, I learned a lot about my classmates. Each blog was different, each blog had a distinctive voice which made each read contrasting. The topics were the same but each response held a very distictive perspective. It was nice to read the comments that my classmates had made about my work, the recognition felt really good. It was nice to finally write and get recognition rather than just handing it in and feeling that recognition as a mark. Feedback from my peers is very valuable, it is a different perspective then the one my teacher may have, it was nice to feel appreciated. That is just a small glimpse of what professional writers must feel when they publish books. Maybe its that feeling that makes them write. Well they obviously enjoy what they do and want to get opinions and stories on paper so that it can be read and communicated around the world. However the recognition and appreciation definitely makes writers feel alive, positive feedback and appreciation must feel better than a big paycheck. Anyways, this has been a pleasant experience. I think the entire class enjoyed blogging and responding to one another, this was a great exercise and I might just keep on blogging even without the pressure of my teacher to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment