Monday 22 April 2013

I write to...

I write to escape. Writing allows me to relax and connect with what I am thinking. Once I have written words on paper I enjoy reflecting on them and revising my document meticulously.Writing is a stress relieving technique along with a great relaxation tool. Writing is something that everyone at some point has to do, for many it is a daily routine. I have learned to enjoy writing, I have learned different styles over the years that help accentuate my feelings at that particular time. When I write I feel calm and collected, nothing else at the moment matters or bothers me. I am just focused on the task at hand and have very little distraction with all messiness in my life. I think it is bad to bottle emotion and keep it in your head, writing it down is very helpful and I believe it something everyone should try to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin. I also write to go away, but I dont do it very often. I also think that the worst thing you can do to yourself is to keep your emotions in your head. I like to think that bad feelings kept in your mind can change yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to be able to escape when you are writing. Getting into a zone away from our busy lives can be hard to do. I know for myself it can be a great challenge. Great use of words to portray how important writing is to you. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete